Two battling teams meet when the South Alabama Jaguars (1-3) visit the Evansville Purple Aces (1-4) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. ET. The Jaguars will aim to end a three-game losing streak against the Purple Aces, who have lost four straight games. Read on for betting insights and stats to help you place a bet on the Jaguars (to win on the moneyline) Matchup vs. the Purple Aces ( ).
The betting insights below use the latest odds as of November 24, 2022 at 9:45pm ET. Keep scrolling to see the latest odds on this game and click here to collect the best DraftKings sportsbook deposit bonus!
South Alabama vs. Evansville Betting Lines
Southern Alabama (-7)
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (Raw Power Score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power scores.
South Alabama vs Evansville Statistical Ranking (2021-22)
|South Alabama Avg. (Rank)||Evansville Avg. (Rank)|
|71.6 (158th)||Scored||59.2 (355th)|
|64 (34th)||points allowed||70.7 (222nd)|
|34.4 (227th)||rebounds||27.2 (358.)|
|9.7 (194th)||Out of. rebounds||4.9 (359.)|
|6.8 (244th)||3pt done||8.2 (102nd)|
|11.9 (268.)||assists||10.7 (332.)|
|12 (155th)||sales||9.7 (17th)|
South Alabama vs Evansville betting trends
- Against the spread, the Jaguars were 15-13-1 last season.
- South Alabama’s ATS record as a 7-point favorite or higher was 4-4-1 last season.
- Of 33 Jaguars games last year, 13 went over the total.
- South Alabama’s games had 132+ points 18 times last season.
- The overall point average for Jaguars games last season was 135.5, 3.5 points more than the over/under for this encounter.
- Evansville covered the spread 12 times in 30 games last year.
- The Purple Aces’ ATS record as an underdog of 7 points or more last season was 6-10.
- There were 14 Evansville games (out of 30) that exceeded the total last year.
- Last season there were nine Purple Aces games with more than 132 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 2.1 points higher than the average score for Evansville’s games last season (129.9).
Best Betting Sites for South Alabama vs Evansville
Impact player from South Alabama
- Javon Franklin led his team in rebounds per game (7.8) last year while also averaging 12.2 points and 1 assist. At the other end, he averaged 1.3 steals and 1.4 blocks.
- Jay Jay Chandler averaged 15.3 points, 2.6 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game last year.
- Kayo Goncalves averaged 7.4 points, 0.7 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game last year.
- Diante Smith averaged 7 points, 1 assist and 3.7 rebounds per game last year.
Evansville Impact player
- Kenny Strawbridge gives the Purple Aces 15.6 points, 4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Yacine Toumi gives the Purple Aces 11.2 points, 7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest. He also averages 0.8 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Marvin Coleman averages a team-high of 2 assists per game. And he’s producing 7.4 points and 7 rebounds, making 25.5% of his shots from the field.
- Kenny Strawbridge Jr. outscores the Purple Aces in scoring (17.7 points per game) and assists (1.7) and averages 3 rebounds. He also averages 1 steal and 0 blocked shots.
- Sekou Kalle is the Purple Aces’ top rebounder (7.5 per game), delivering 4.3 points and 0.5 assists.